2021 Kids Ski Camp
During February and March we will be running Kids Ski Camps based at the Lecht. We believe this is the best location for beginners to learn to ski at as it has great entry level lifts and slope that ensures children spend more time skiing and less time walking up slopes or picking themselves up off lifts they cannot use. Each day the children will be guided and taught by Chris who is a fully qualified ski instructor. The children will get every opportunity to learn and develop in a safe and fun environment whilst enjoying the amazing sport of skiing.
We will provide all transport and will have three pickup locations, Dingwall Tesco at 8.30am, Tore at 8.45am and Tiso, Inverness at 9am with drop offs the same day with Tiso being at 5pm, Tore at 5.15pm and Dingwall at 5.30pm. All of the children will be provided with skis, poles, boots, helmets and ski passes for each day. As is the Liquid Footprints way, we only work with small groups ensuring that each child gets the individual time they need to progress.
- 15th (reserved for the wee ones 5 – 8yr old’s)
- 17th (reserved for those who have skied before)
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
Alternatively, contact us for more information and other ways book
- Call us on 01349 368653 or 07768 095228
- Use our website contact form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ski pass
- Transport from the the three locations (Dingwall, Tore and Inverness) and return the same day
What does the young skier need to bring?
- Waterproof trousers and jacket (thick)
- Scarf or buff
- Snack, lunch, drink and a flask would be great
- Warm clothing
- Two pairs of thick gloves
- Ski goggles
- Sense of adventure
10 – 15 year olds. If you have a younger child please get in touch as our groups may allow them to join us depending on bookings.
Child – £70 per day