- 23rd – 26th July 2020 (four day journey)
- 24th – 27th August 2020 (five day journey)
- Can’t make our dates? Get in touch and we will do our best to fit them around you.
The Great Glen canoe trip is an extraordinary way to explore the Highlands. Our four and five day journey will travel the entire width of Scotland. Your journey will begins in Inverness where we shuttle you down to Fort William or, if it is easier for you, we can meet you in Fort William.
Before heading off you will get the chance to spend some valuable time packing and getting to know how to pilot your canoe. Once everyone is happy we then head up the Caledonian Canal. This sheltered, flat-water section is the perfect start to our trip and allows you to ease into the journey. Our first day will see us finally coming to rest on the stunning shores of Loch Lochy where we will set up camp for our first night.
Over the next day and a half you will journey through stunning canal sections and pass through Loch Oich. You will get the chance to explore the unique loch gates and paddle under swing bridges as we continue to traverse the width of Scotland.
Day three will see us entering the small but beautiful village of Fort Augustus. This is a great chance for us to take a break and have a wander around this charming village whilst possibly enjoying an ice cream. It’s then time to head out onto Loch Ness.
We will spend the next day and a half travelling down this iconic Loch experiencing open vista views and stunning sunsets until finally passing the village of Dores for our final night’s camp.
Our final day will see us paddling back into civilisation as we rejoin the canal and wind our way into Inverness. We will have spent five amazing days together traversing the entire width of Scotland and making some amazing memories and you will have completed one of the iconic multi-day journeys.
- All meals, drinks and snacks from the first evening until the final day’s lunch
- Cutlery, plates, bowls and cups
- All technical canoe equipment including dry bags
- Shuttle from Inverness to the start of the trip
£410 per person (four day)
£450 per person (five day)
We also offer the opportunity to hire tents from only £15 for the whole trip. Maximum capacity is three people.
- Call us on 01349 368653 or 07768 095228
- Use our website contact form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.