Introduction To Sea Kayaking Course
- 20th – 21st June 2020
- 15th – 16th August 2020
- Can’t make our dates? Get in touch and we will do our best to fit them around you.
Sea kayaking is one of the greatest ways to explore Scotland, no other activity gives you access to so much wildlife whilst enabling you to see scenery that would otherwise be hidden from you. Our weekend course helps you unlock this amazing activity.
We have been coaching sea kayaking for over 15 years and have run them in Scotland, South West of England and Australia. Our intro course focuses on the key foundations:
- Kayak control
- Safety and rescue
- Basic seamanship
At the end of the weekend you will have the necessary skills to safely begin your sea kayaking journey.
£175 per person
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
Alternatively, contact us for more information and other ways book
- Call us on 01349 368653 or 07768 095228
- Use our website contact form
- Email us at email@example.com
- Sea Kayak and all equipment
- Wet suits (for rescue practice)
What do you need to bring?
- Snacks, lunch and drinks
- Warm clothing
- Shoes for getting wet
- Swim suit
- Sense of adventure
Who can go?
Everyone from the age of twelve upwards