For those looking to jump right into the Highlands with both feet then Gorge Scrambling is for you. After speaking with you, our local knowledge will ensure that we use the perfect gorge. Whether it’s a family adventure or a full-on adult splash we have a range of gorges to suit all.
Your trip will begin with us kitting you out in full wetsuits and wet socks to help you stay nice and warm plus a buoyancy aid and helmet. We will then head down to the gorge where you will receive a full briefing. After that the adventure begins; head into an amazing (and not often explored) world of slides, jumps and stunning waterfalls.
Adult – £50 Child – £30 Family (2 adults and up to 4 children) – £120
How to book
- Call us on 01349 368653 or 07768 095228
- Use our website contact form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can go?
Everyone from the age of eight upwards
- Wetsuit and wet socks
- Buoyancy aid
What do you need to bring?
- Laced trainers that you do not mind getting wet
- Spare pair of shoes to go home in
- Swimsuit or underwear that you do not mind getting wet
- Sense of adventure